Tuesday 25 January 2011

Journal - 25th January 2011

Today I didn't have a media lesson but decided to come and do some extra work so we can keep on schedule. I came to the Mac room last lesson and deleted all the editing I done so far! I know this was risky but am so glad I did as now the editing has improved! I decided to start the title sequence with the main character walking down the street instead of the investigator at his table which is now placed second in the piece. I keep cutting back and forth from the street scene to different shots of the book and investigator sitting at his desk. I believe that the start of the title sequence is now more succesful and I am VERY happy with what I have done so far and believe that my group will be aswell.

Things we need complete:
- Shoot the opening scene of our title sequence, which the sequence will go in to.
- Keep up to date with everything on our blogs.
- Finish off all editing.

No comments:

Post a Comment